The Marketing Specialist is responsible for contributing to the development of marketing strategies and implementing engagement strategies to enhance and grow revenue and current and prospective donors.
- Help develop and execute company’s marketing strategy and tactics
- Communicating and engaging proponent audiences and prospective partners
- Create and execute marketing communication campaign (use of traditional and nontraditional media)
- Build and update audience lists and databases
- Participate in strategy sessions to develop marketing plans and tactics
- Develop new relationships with members individuals, organizations and corporations to increase awareness and engagement
- Collaborate with other Clear Blue Sea teams to coordinate and support corporate goals
- Measure and report on the performance of activities and campaigns
Qualifications / Skills:
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Excellent written communication skills
- Efficiency at MS Office
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Seeking or possessing a degree in journalism, communication, marketing or public relations
- Effective communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to build effective professional working relationships internally and externally.
- Presents him or herself to press and other stakeholders in a manner in keeping with our values and mission statement.
- Promote a team culture; lead and work as part of a team.
- Exhibit a positive attitude and have ability to handle unscripted situations.
- Skills in effectively organizing work, files, records, etc., to maintain efficient work flow.
Clear Blue Sea is seeking an undergraduate student (preferably in the San Diego area) who is majoring in marketing, business or communication with a passion for Clear Blue Sea mission.
We value the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, veteran status, genetic information, disability, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.
Apply via our online form
Contact Clear Blue Sea with questions: email@example.com
If you are passionate about saving the oceans, please get in touch!