The Great Pacific Garbage Patch in the north-central area of the Pacific Ocean contains the largest accumulation of plastic debris in the world.
300M tons of plastic are produced every year.
Only 10% of plastic is recycled, with the remaining 90% ending up in the ocean or in landfills.
80% of marine debris is made of plastic.
Plastics Not Recycled
Plastic in Marine Debris
Product Quality Index
Copyright 2023 Clear Blue Sea, All Rights Reserved
We are a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to cleansing the oceans of plastic pollution